Deputy Manager - Sales
Role & Responsibilities :
- Solar Project / Panel Sales.
- Products and Project Sales experience would be useful.
- Creation and execution of Solar Project sales strategy for the territory.
- Competitor analysis and close watch on competitor strategy in the identified and focus market segments.
- Key Client Engagement for Inquiry Generation/Business acquisition.
- Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Order lost analysis and inputs for strategies to increase hit rates.
- Managing sales of PV rooftop, solar power solutions, Solar Institutional Sales, Private Customers, Government tenders, PV Panels.
- Identify potential off-grid & Grid connect market segments and plan penetration strategies in these markets.
- Channel Partner, Distributors and Marketing Network Development.
- Close watch on tenders floated, analysis of tenders and participation in tenders.
- Handling State Nodal Agencies.
- Co-ordination with government entities for Detailed project report & Project sanction, Project completion report & release of subsidy.
- Techno Commercial offering.
- Pre tender work.
- Order completion and collections.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate B.E. Electrical / or any stream.
- MBA – Marketing.
- Total Exp. of 6 to 8 yrs. (Solar industry experience mandatory).